Sunday, December 30, 2007

intense emotions...

Hmm, went for haircut yesterday, I lost ALOT of hair and my FRINGE. For goodness sake, I lost my beloved fringe which took me like for ever to keep it that long. Haiz. Nvm, it is time for me to cut it off. "No Pain No Gain". I think I look younger without a fringe, like a boy boy lor. Sigh.

The intense emotions of a Scorpio. I think that is very true of me. For example, just by cutting my hair, I am making such a big fuss about it. My emotions and expressions are always so one of a kind "special" in my ways. I also don't know how to explain to you all. Bet you all will know if you all have met me or know me well enough. Hahas.

To end something stupid.

Just like "Curiosity kills a Cat"

"Intense Emotions kills Salvin"

I know lar, not funny.

BHC.

No comments: